Job offer: Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance Officer
Who are we?
We are ThermIQ, manufacturer of infrared heating panels and intelligent heating solutions. ThermIQ is focused on responsible and sustainable business and we produce innovative products of high quality. By continuously innovating, we can maintain our position as quality products of infrared heating. In addition, we work with an advanced production process and very strict quality controls.
Who are you?
Are you a true QA person in heart and soul and would you like to be found on the production floor? You are in a good position and you know how to perform the following activities independently, with an eye for the total process and all interests. To this end, you communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all stakeholders and colleagues.
What are you going to do?
- Developing and maintaining a quality manual and quality system;
- Preparing and conducting internal audits and also preparing audits by external parties (eg certification bodies and customers);
- Processing and implementing recommendations resulting from the audits;
- Gathering information in preparation for the cause analysis of customer complaints;
- Registering customer complaints for trend analysis;
- Building bridges between the various disciplines, including purchasing, production and sales;
- Preparation and management of end product specifications;
- Requesting, managing and keeping supplier data up to date (product and packaging specifications, certificates, process data, etc.);
- Monitor and coordinate that the quality planning is implemented on time;
- Generating data on quality from the ERP system for support;
- Optimize and / or write procedures and work instructions;
- Reporting to the management.
What do we ask from you?
- HBO + working and thinking level
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Quality Management Systems
- Experience with ISO certification (ISO 9001 and 14001)
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starting and proactive
- Plan based
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, German language is an advantage
What do we offer you?
- An independent and varied position.
- A challenging position with your own input.
- Good salary and benefits.
Do you want to respond to this job?
Do you want to apply for this vacancy? Send your resume to email@example.com. Do you have questions about this job or about our company?
If so, contact Saskia Meijler via Whatsapp on 06-13637268.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!